Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BASHIR ASKS ME TO COMPLETE HIS STORY...

I received an email this morning from Bashir... He has asked me to add the following to his life story, which I profiled in an earlier blog...


" after the death of my father, me and 2 my brothers arrived in Mogadishu then we studied at the college where my father was working. all my primary, secondary school I studied at that collage without paying fees. at that time i was feeling my life is better than those Somali's whose parents still live.
because i got whatever i need inside of the collage Alhamdulilah. in one minute i didnt feel I'm orphaned or something like that.
after my graduation of the collage i enrolled the Mogadishu University, it was 2007.
I studied 4years of a bachelor degree at this university  during difficult situation because the time i started the university was the period Ethiopian troops entered the city.
War become my daily life, explosions, armed conflict and running gun battles, were what we adopted
I remember early one morning when i went to campus bullets were flying everywhere you walked on the road.'  blocking the roads, checking the buses and cars, was the main problem because we were delayed for university.
For 4years our situation was like that and sometimes worse, finally i finished the Degree of Business Adminstration.
I feel now a hope, to change my life for a war to a peace Inshaa Allah.

2 comments:

  1. May Allah SWT make it easy for the ummah and accept the humble efforts that are taking place to ensure to bring peace and aid to the people in need. ameen all i can sit here in the comfort of my home is follow you on the road 2 Somalia. you guys are so lucky that Allah SWT is taking this khidmat from you, im actually listening to the programme and your refflections from this journey on CII, deaply touched! even the sad story of Bashir's father is heart felt i couldnt stop crying. it also reminded me of our beloved PROPHET SAW what he must have gone through when HE SAW lost HIS mother RA at the age of 6, Bashir was only 9 to witness such a sad case. all i can write to Bashir is that Allah SWT prepares and toughns us for days ahead!!!!!!!!!!!! saty strong we are inshallah going to join our loved ones in paradise. making duaa for all of you in Somalia. you to remember us in your duas. take care (fee amaanillah) wassallam amatullah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete